StarMark Cabinetry-- All Wood Construction
Using only American raw materials for the best quality of wood and expert craftsmen, creating your custom wood kitchen cabinets has never been easier. We give you complete control over every aspect and detail. We want you to love every detail of your wood cabinets since they are built to last a lifetime!
StarMark Kitchen Cabinets are Made with High Quality Hardwoods:
Different Wood Types for any style Kitchen Cabinets:
StarMark chooses to use only the best quality materials and take no short cuts to create the kitchen cabinets of your dreams and the best custom cabinetry for your home! StarMark Cabinetry uses all quality hardwood products which are the best materials for you and the environment! All wood construction uses the least amount of energy to manufacture than other construction materials!
Why Choose StarMark for Your All Wood Kitchen or Storage Cabinet?
- StarMark Cabinetry is ESP certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association. Only manufacturers with the highest level of environmental sustainability get this certification!
- StarMark Cabinetry is CARB compliant which means our kitchen cabinets meet even the most rigorous laws regarding formaldehyde.
- We make each storage cabinet by hand, one at a time. You are guaranteed to get freshly cut and designed wood cabinets. We wait for your order to specifically cut and craft your custom kitchen cabinets.
- All our raw materials are from vendors located right here in the U.S. and our craftsmen build your cabinets in South Dakota. Located in the heartland of America, we offer quick delivery to anywhere in the country!
StarMark Makes Custom Kitchen Cabinets Affordable!
Most people assume custom cabinetry is an expense they may never be able to afford. StarMark makes high quality custom wood kitchen cabinets with your budget in mind!
- Our cabinetry work is guaranteed to last you a lifetime so you will save money for years to come on cabinetry repair you won’t be making!
- Our cabinetry arrives to you or your contractor assembled and ready go which saves you the expense on the total bill for installation!
- Our cabinetry is built in 1/16 inch increments making cabinet space possible in the most impossible places!